Thursday 20 September 2012

Updates from the studio (finally got WIFI access)

So three weeks into my residency at Telford and its going well. Have finally ticked all the box's required for getting my staff card/ Library access and internet access (hence the new post from the studio) so expect more regular updates from the AIRetc studio.

Have met some of the students briefly having been asked to join the other lecturers during one of the taster classes for the new national diploma class which was great, got to walk around and chat with the students helping where asked/ needed. Have to say I was impressed by the work produced by the students and snapped a couple images to post up here. My apologies but for the most part cant remember any of the names of the students these belong to...... anyway here are some of my favourites. In other news I will be posting on another blog directly connected to my residency at Telford so feel free to check it out here:









No comments:

Post a Comment