Thursday 29 September 2011

The long way back: 732 miles, 4 cans of energy drink, 2 disappointing motorway rest stop meals and a screen printing bed.

So after almost a year of searching for a vacuum screen printing table and being disappointed I managed to find one I could afford. Drove down and back from Oxford yesterday to pick up this screen printing bed which if I'm honest is a great bit of kit and is going to be incredibly useful. It is a small one but prints up to A1 which is ok for me at the moment, and all its parts seem to be in working order including the vacuum which as the name suggests is integral to the table as a whole. It is missing the squeegee arm but this isn't essential  and i can live without it quite comfortably.  I would like to say a big thank you to Sander Schoonbeek for the help and company on the drive there and back not to mention a thank you to Sarah Davison who got in contact to let me know she was looking for a new home for the table.



No comments:

Post a Comment